Faulty bulb or bad connection in the housing.
I checked all the connections and they seemed good. If I were to replace them what bulb type do I need?Faulty bulb or bad connection in the housing.
I never thought about it being broke inside the insulation. I'll have to test it when I get home today. Thanks everyoneGood news is the problem is isolated to the light, so you're not chasing the wire harness all over the place. The connections inside the light get very hot, over time they'll get brittle. Open up the housing and carefully go through the wiring inside. If you have a meter, check for continuity while jiggling the wires around, it may be a broken conductor inside the insulation.