Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks got an odd issue that happen to me last night never seen this before. Went out wheeling last night with some buddies we stopped momentarily to watch one of the guys go through a rut and when i returned to my rig my head lights were flashing on and off without me doing it :zap: . when I jumped back in i turned the switch off then back on and they worked fine so but I had no instrument light. I turned the dimmer switch all the way off then back up and got those back and continued wheeling. We played around awhile longer and when it was time to go home i flipped on my high beams heading home and it did it again so i cut the high beam switch off and lights came back any idea what is going on cause i don't need this happening while going down the road

·
Registered
543 Posts
Pullsout said:
Ok folks got an odd issue that happen to me last night never seen this before. Went out wheeling last night with some buddies we stopped momentarily to watch one of the guys go through a rut and when i returned to my rig my head lights were flashing on and off without me doing it :zap: . when I jumped back in i turned the switch off then back on and they worked fine so but I had no instrument light. I turned the dimmer switch all the way off then back up and got those back and continued wheeling. We played around awhile longer and when it was time to go home i flipped on my high beams heading home and it did it again so i cut the high beam switch off and lights came back any idea what is going on cause i don't need this happening while going down the road
Sounds like the multi function switch is going bad.

·
Registered
390 Posts
How old is your battery???

:cool: SLIM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts