Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets see your pics of those WTF moments....

I just had one right now.. here in Riverside CA... this guy thought he was really cool or something. BASS so loud it was shaking my doors off... what a waste!

20150319_093321-1.jpg

·
Registered
7,642 Posts
Sorry, I'll turn the music down next time I see you. Looks like he rattled the rear door handle off, haha.

Jeff

·
Registered
373 Posts
At least he went with the full sized spare I've seen one similar but he still had the stock wheel size on the back, he was smart enough to cover it tho.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
is that overspray or a reflection near the front fender lol.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
BASS so loud it was shaking my doors off...
It's a beautiful day, the doors should be off anyways! (Says the guy who still has his doors on...)

Those wheels look like they belong on a covered wagon. I guess they have more of an antiquated view of overland vehicles...

·
GO STEELERS !
2,165 Posts
Pimps up, hoes down.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Yikes!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks to me that it's ready for some late night off roading. It appears there is a light bar across the top of the windshield.

·
Premium Member
8,897 Posts
Lets see your pics of those WTF moments....

I just had one right now.. here in Riverside CA... this guy thought he was really cool or something. BASS so loud it was shaking my doors off... what a waste!

View attachment 2010089
He probably took a picture of your jeep and posted it on the Pimp my ride forum saying look at this off road POS. Small wheels big tires and stock paint all scratched up.:lmao:

·
Registered
151 Posts
My first thought was I wanted to see the clown with the bow tie get out start selling ice cream. Don't know why, but that was it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts