Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Does seem odd - I generally check that along with all other fluids when gasing up so I don't know that I would have ever noticed it. Thanks.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Most of the other pretty lights indicate something that can be damaging to the Jeep, low washer fluid in and of itself isn't dangerous until you are on a wet road and establish that it is low.....

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts
Really? That's what we are complaining about now? :rolleyes: Perhaps they should add trays to hold your finger sandwichs as well.

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:cool: I think it's dependant on whether, or not you disengage your ESP, while in 2dr-

Makes no sense. So many other warning symbols.
I mean, that would be the most logical, don't you think ???

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Mine came with TWO warning devices:

1) visual signal: a feeble spray bubbles & barely spritzes out of the nozzles;

2) audible: gurgely gasping*kaking sound as it sputters

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
and a cheese dispenser to go with the WHINE.......

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
If you're not checking under the hood until you need washer fluid you might find that you don't have any oil in the crank case also. Just a thought.

·
Registered
361 Posts
gellie said:
Makes no sense. So many other warning symbols.
Well they didnt install a warning light for low blinker fluid. Gotta keep an eye that to. Oh and you might wanna keep your eye on the muffler bearings. They real bad about going when you least expect them to.

Sent from my Droid using WF Access

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
I have never had a warning light like that on any of my previous cars either.

Second this:

Mine came with TWO warning devices:

1) visual signal: a feeble spray bubbles & barely spritzes out of the nozzles;

2) audible: gurgely gasping*kaking sound as it sputters

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Really? That's what we are complaining about now? :rolleyes: Perhaps they should add trays to hold your finger sandwichs as well.
Thats my next mod lol

·
Registered
844 Posts
Can I get a set of the plans when you get the sandwich tray built? I'm tired of having mayonaise in my crotch when I have to set my grinder down to shift for obstacles on the trail while I'm eating. Don't need the whine holder though, I'm an alcoholic and only drink water on the trail-helps wash off the mayo when I spill....LOL...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts