Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ordered my 3" lift and 5 black rock wheels from quadratec.com this week. I then go to the gas station today and my card was declined for some reason. It turns out that quadratec took my order for 5 rims and 1 lift kit and turned it into 6 seperate orders all made on the same day (instead of the one order I made for all the parts at the same time) and my bank has locked my debit card, so now I have no debit card for the weekend because my bank is closed for the weekend and quadratecs customer support says they are available monday-friday. Has anyone else ever had this issue with them? This is the first order i've ever placed with them and there's still more stuff on there I'd like to order but now I'm questioning if I should move to a different parts vender for my jeep part needs.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hit up Morris 4x4. Never had an issue with them and their customer service has always been great with my experiences

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Neve had a problem before I order a lot form q Tec. Did they charge you the order 5 times full price or each one sepetate.

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is not a Quadratec problem this is a bank problem. I also find it odd that your bank can lock your card but not offer service to fix the problem if said lock happens on the weekend. I am sure there have been other days that you have made 6 transactions in a day and there was no block placed so this is definitely a bank policy or rule.

Are you part of a small credit union or something? Most major banks have fraud services available 24 hours a day or pretty close just for these cases. I would look on the back of your card and call any number that is on there for reporting lost or stolen as those are usually monitored 24 hours.

Good luck.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I called my bank and luckily their fraud protection department was open on the weekends and card fixed but still not sure why quadratec would ring up an order as each part separately. I've got 6 different order numbers for one order I made through them. Is this normal?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
nooooo

·
Registered
325 Posts
because they kind of suck. I tried getting free shipping today on an order, called, and was told how to go about it on the web, instead of taking order and just doing it.For whatever reason it isn't working on the web

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
I have always liked Q-tec.Although the last time I tried to place an order the guy was clueless to what I wanted.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Well I called my bank and luckily their fraud protection department was open on the weekends and card fixed but still not sure why quadratec would ring up an order as each part separately. I've got 6 different order numbers for one order I made through them. Is this normal?

Drop shipping, sounds like. I ordered some stuff a while back and it was split into 3 separate charges because 2 of the items were sent straight from the manufacturer.

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
I've ordered a handful of things from Qtec in the 7 months we've owned our Jeep. I've never had a problem with them, although I didn't know about the forum member free shipping deal until after the 1st or 2nd order.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Stop . . . Hold the bus . . . What free shipping does Q Tec offer for forum members. Enlighten all of us "please" I've been paying out the wazoo shipping charges forever.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Stop . . . Hold the bus . . . What free shipping does Q Tec offer for forum members. Enlighten all of us "please" I've been paying out the wazoo shipping charges forever.
There is a rep from QT on the forums that has helped people out .

As far as the charge for every item you buy they have been doing that for years it sucks the way it works but it dose not cost anymore just a hit on your card for each item . I think that's there way to justify the shipping charges for each item . I do not use them NO more because of the shipping . I use 4WD a lot free shipping on orders over $89 or something . QT DON'T care about nothing but nailing you for money

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Ive almost always gotten free shipping from Q-tec.Just PM the Q-tec vendor

·
Registered
122 Posts
Did you TRY to call your bank? I just called my bank at 1am on Saturday regarding a withdrawal to my account that I did not do and they were able to help me. You don't need to call the actual branch you use. Call the 1-800 number on the back of your debit card. They should man those support lines 24/7.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thank you, Thank you for the Q Tec free shipping tip. I will definitely PM my next order. This is great! Thanks again, made my day already. :wavey:

·
Sponsoring Vendor
2,525 Posts
Hello Callmebyers,

Each package that goes out the door is billed separately (each wheel will count as one package). If you have 6 different order numbers, other than the last 4 or 5 digits, please PM me your information so I can investigate why this occurred. (the last 4 or 5 digits of an order number signify package number and shipping address)

because they kind of suck. I tried getting free shipping today on an order, called, and was told how to go about it on the web, instead of taking order and just doing it.For whatever reason it isn't working on the web
Hello Billy Baldone,

Are you entering coupon code SaharaTango on the Quadratec Promo Codes link?

I have always liked Q-tec.Although the last time I tried to place an order the guy was clueless to what I wanted.
Hello 1jeeplvr,

Was the last order attempted over the phone or through the forum?

Kahdir
Web Sales and Content Manager

Hello Dano222,

Quadratec is offering free standard shipping to the 48 contiguous states to WranglerForum members. Use coupon code SaharaTango on the Quadratec Promo Codes link. (surcharges still apply; items shipped via truck are excluded)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts