Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so monday my buddy from work was supposed to come check some new trails with me when we got off..... his wife got called in early so that went down the tube last min saying next day instead....tuesday he called in sick and he has a vaca day today..... i checked them a bit solo but only the outside edges so i could get recovered if i had a problem..... now to make matters worse its friggin snowing so they will be extra fun..... got i need more 4x4 friends....

ok rant over

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
To bad your not in NC. There are tons of peeps here with Jeeps actively involved in wheelin with others regularly. I know that doesn't help. :(

·
Bludger
12,830 Posts
so monday my buddy from work was supposed to come check some new trails with me when we got off..... his wife got called in early so that went down the tube last min saying next day instead....tuesday he called in sick and he has a vaca day today..... i checked them a bit solo but only the outside edges so i could get recovered if i had a problem..... now to make matters worse its friggin snowing so they will be extra fun..... got i need more 4x4 friends....

ok rant over
Move to Moab I'll go with you!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Wife and I have wheeled thousands of miles with and without friends. Nice to have others along, but not necessary. Now, I'm not saying she hasn't been concerned a time or two :bottom: :wavey:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im better now.... convinced a memeber of my local 4x4 club to bring is jimmy out. maybe getting out tomorrow as well :) still gotta get my buddy out though not jeeps just arent the same.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
move to windsor we can do the same 5 min trail over and over then get chased out of the only other good trails around :(

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
turned out to be a great ride.... first time wheeling with most guys and some new friends for sure..... my trail proved to be a good find that will def be revisited..... also shared in a few new locations of theirs..... got chased by some hillbilly in a towtruck.... and managed to keep my new snatch strap new in package..... although 1 guy did need to be recovered.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts