Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I anyone with a non-Rubi that is getting a lift installed could you do me a solid and save the stock sway bar connecting links for the front?? I'd be happy to buy then as I need then really bad. I'll pay for the links, shipping, etc so long as it's within reason because I am on a budget ans low on funds these days :$

And I dis post this in the wanted forum section a while ago and I didn't get any hits. I don't think many people who get lifts and have the sway links check that forum section... So I'm posting here in hopes of getting the attention from the right crowd.

·
Banned
1,962 Posts
I'll give you a free bump here, and if I lift another JK soon, I'll shoot the links your way- no promises, but I'll keep it in mind- Mark W.

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
Your in luck coz I saved the links.I usually throw stuff away too. You can have it for free if you still need it I'm @215 and Cheyenne area.

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your in luck coz I saved the links.I usually throw stuff away too. You can have it for free if you still need it I'm @215 and Cheyenne area.
Holy crap! How did I miss this! YES! I would be forever in your debt if I could have them.

And a fellow Jeeper in Las Vegas... That is awesome!

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update:
Got the sway bar links and they are installed! Thanks to Roger! :punk:

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
I think thats great. I like to see people helping others like that

·
Banned
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's the jeeper community. It's one of the best with the coolest people in it.

·
Get your Jeep dirty!!!
762 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts