Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm trying to decide on which lift to get for my 2014 JKUR and I was pretty set on X Factor 3.5 until I got an email from Northridge and the are selling the Max Travel for $1,739.95 reg $2,179.00 and the X Factor is $1,879.00 from Krawl Off Road. So is it worth getting the Max Travel for the savings of $440.00 over getting the X Factor ? and also are there any benificial elements that come with the Max Travel that make it that much better ? I know saving money is great but I don't want to buy extra things that I don't need even though there are savings involved. Thanks for any help.

Sorry if this is in the wrong Forum I wasn't sure if it went here or General Discussions I'm still new here :eek:/

·
Registered
6,299 Posts
the major differences is the max travel comes with a drag link flip and rear coil correction. the max travel will ride a little better. I would go for it, have a buddy going for the same deal right now.

"Sorry if this is in the wrong Forum I wasn't sure if it went here or General Discussions I'm still new here :eek:/"

dont worry, you got it right

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
the major differences is the max travel comes with a drag link flip and rear coil correction. the max travel will ride a little better. I would go for it, have a buddy going for the same deal right now.

"Sorry if this is in the wrong Forum I wasn't sure if it went here or General Discussions I'm still new here :eek:/"

dont worry, you got it right
I just did the X-Factor and it has the coil corrections also.

The max travel gives the the high steer upgrade in addition. I haven't seen a need for the drag link and front track bar relocation yet. Can anyone tell me why I want to spend $399 for this addition. I bought my X-Factor during a special, for less from Jason at Krawl-off road then you quoted. Tell him the prices and see if he'll deal on the Max Travel.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Dang! I bought the X-Factor kit a few months ago. Wish I woulda had this option. I ended up adding the High Steer Kit later on anyway. I had a little bump steer with the 3.5 kit and the high steer kit took it away.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Looks like a new drag link at the RK site. Don't think this is the same they sold in the kit.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just bought the 2nd to last Max Travel 3.5 kit from Northridge 4x4 that was on sale for $1,739.95 also picked up bump stops and exhaust spacer whole package cheaper than X Factor Kit alone...
No tax + free delivery = good day !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts