Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else see tonight's episode of Mythbusters? They're dropping a 1,500 pound steel fist onto the hoods of XJs. They must have destroyed 7 of them already! Oh, the humanity! :eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
The other night they were doing the "surfboard thru the windshield myth" using several XJs. The XJs survived Cash 4 Clunkers and they get this! so sad...

·
1,110 Posts
I was grinding my teeth when I saw this and thought what a waste... R.I.P

·
Registered
398 Posts
And the point of the episode was to prove that HELLBOY couldn't flip a Cherokee by punching the hood?! Stupid. A travesty really.

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
:doh:

:(:(:(

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
All I cAn think about is how many hp dana 30 parts they just ruined. I think im going to be sick

·
Registered
486 Posts
I saw the surfboard episode and all I can say is WHAT A WASTE of a Jeep. Should have used an Exploder or something... SHEEEEESH!!!

Myth busters is really starting to seem like they are stretching for ideas lately. =/

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
What did you expect! In the othe half of the episode, Jamie show up in an FJ.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
It is a good show and I watch it but those two are not playing with a full deck. I like watching the other three.

·
Registered
20 Posts
elijah.caine said:
And the point of the episode was to prove that HELLBOY couldn't flip a Cherokee by punching the hood?! Stupid. A travesty really.
Wasn't even an xj in the movie it was a zj! Just makes me sad! :(

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
Don't be worried too much, they did total out a couple of ZJ's as well. :D I was sad too, my first Jeep was an XJ.

Although it was neat to see them using an Axial SCX10 with an XJ body on it for the small scale tests.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Go back and watch the show REALLY closely. At least a couple of the XJs were 2-wheel drive, so not that much of a waste.

·
Registered
51 Posts
The other night they were doing the "surfboard thru the windshield myth" using several XJs. The XJs survived Cash 4 Clunkers and they get this! so sad...
I saw that too =[ i wonder if they could just give-away one to me :}

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah I did see that episode. its seems like a lot of the myths where they need to use cars it ends up being a jeep...

its too bad Kari has a kid...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts