Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody else see tonight's episode of Mythbusters? They're dropping a 1,500 pound steel fist onto the hoods of XJs. They must have destroyed 7 of them already! Oh, the humanity! :eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
The other night they were doing the "surfboard thru the windshield myth" using several XJs. The XJs survived Cash 4 Clunkers and they get this! so sad...

·
Registered
484 Posts
I saw the surfboard episode and all I can say is WHAT A WASTE of a Jeep. Should have used an Exploder or something... SHEEEEESH!!!

Myth busters is really starting to seem like they are stretching for ideas lately. =/

·
Retired Moderator
13,636 Posts
Don't be worried too much, they did total out a couple of ZJ's as well. :D I was sad too, my first Jeep was an XJ.

Although it was neat to see them using an Axial SCX10 with an XJ body on it for the small scale tests.

·
Registered
50 Posts
The other night they were doing the "surfboard thru the windshield myth" using several XJs. The XJs survived Cash 4 Clunkers and they get this! so sad...
I saw that too =[ i wonder if they could just give-away one to me :}

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.