Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As wondering if anybody else was thinking of getting out and up to the snow with the kids the weekend after Xmas

·
Registered
192 Posts
I would like to tag along with you all if I make it out there that weekend? Which seems to be a Okay from the wife ( as of today).

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Funny, I was coming on here to say the same thing!! I will have to check to see when the Lion's take on the Packers, I can't miss the last regular season Lion's game this year.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Saturday I'm in, Sunday I'm gonna have to pass. Let me know what is best for everyone and I will let you know.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same here Ray I can't miss my cardinals these last two weeks. More so this weekend so at is perfect for us.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Same here Ray I can't miss my cardinals these last two weeks. More so this weekend so at is perfect for us.
Actually went down to see your Cardinals whoop up on My Lion's a few weeks ago. Born and raised in St. Louis so there is part of me that still roots for the Cards even if they aren't in St. Louis anymore. Hope they can keep it going with a third string QB, definitely makes things tougher!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sounds fun but we will be in San Antonia, going to go tie the knot Dec. 30th.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Have fun and congrats Wilson!!! On a sadder note, doesn't look like I will make the ride... I really wanna get into some snow though!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ray you have any ideas on what run we could do to the snow. I only know wheelers or rocky and I'm not sure the snow is that low

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I would think that Wheelers Pass would offer the best chance to find snow. Did Angel Peak last weekend and the snow was almost melted alaready. Might be a little early just yet, but I would be up for a run to the pass.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Are there any trails up to charleston near the resort?
If your looking for snow, and just want to take the kids sledding you can take them up towards the ski resort. As far as trails in that area, most of them that I am aware of are lower elevations, trails near the lodge and ski resort are mainly hiking trials.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I'm in for a run. Post up the info I'll be there.

It will be tough to find any snow other than spotty.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok joe and Ray hoed wheelers pass sound this weekend call it sat morning at that McDonald's off the 95 ? Say 9 am meet up

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Im in. Golf is on hold for a month, not into chasing the ball around in 50 degree temps any more. Would have done it in a heart beat with 50's in December when I lived in Michigan, blood must have really thinned on me. See you Saturday.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I'm in for Wheelers Pass see you at McDonalds

1 - 20 of 23 Posts