Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought Xprite Headlights which also feature a daytime running light and a turn signal. I have the headlights installed and the headlights are working fine, but I can't figure out how to wire for the turn signal and the running lamp. Their instructional paper is 4 pics and it doesn't even list the correct wire colors.

I found their install video on Youtube but it didn't help. First the guy says to connect the yellow wire to the negative end of the turn signal harness, then he says to wire it to the positive end and it shows him putting the wire into the front of the harness, where the turn signal bulb plugs in. That doesn't seem possible. Then they show connecting the red wire to somewhere in the fuse box but the guys hands are blocking it the entire time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4quLQ-cageE&t=279s
Any advice?

·
Registered
810 Posts
We hooked 1 to the fog light circuit and 1 to the turn signal. You need to hook to the positive side of the circuits. You can run a jumper wire to the battery to figure out which is which.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts