Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well not much of a build yet but figured I had to start somewhere. Bought the Anvil new on 12/11/14 with 5 miles on it.

So far I've done the following.
AntennaX shorty antenna
Rugged Ridge floor liners
DIY paracord grab handles and voodoo buddy in black and gray

Barricade rock sliders

Thanks for looking.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
:welcome: and congratulations! :)

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Well not much of a build yet but figured I had to start somewhere. Bought the Anvil new on 12/11/14 with 5 miles on it.

AntennaX shorty antenna

Barricade rock sliders

Thanks for looking.
Congrats on the new rig! It looks great so far. What are your plans for the next mods? Let me know if there is anything I can help you with or anything you'd like a quote on!

-Ryan

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Star and Ryan I'll definitely be contacting you again for some more mods.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First don't know why the pics aren't showing up now and why I can't edit my original post.

Second just ordered the Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel Package deal from Northridge.

Thirdly just picked up an Or-Fab rear bumper from a buddy at work who won it.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll be ordering wheels and tires.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Try to fix your pictures now. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok seems to be fixed. Thanks StarBrite.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Glad it's fixed! :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice, love the Anvil color... Were the barricade sliders bolt on in factory locations?
Yeah, undo the 3 body mounts on each side. Keep downward pressure on the washer. Hold slider up there, second person or something (I used a motorcycle jack.) to hold them while lining up the bolts. Put bolts back in, give them a smack with a rubber mallet to get them thru the factory holding clip. Took about 30 mins cause I had to find tools. Really need to clean garage.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now the stalking of the UPS truck begins. Waiting on Rock Krawler 2.5 max travel lift package from Northridge, Pro-Comp 17X9 Helldorado rims and AT tires from 4WD are on the way. I also got an Or-Fab bumper from a buddy at work who won it in a giveaway.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I couldn't really pass it up. Brand new, got it for like half price cause he already swapped out the bumper on his JKU.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still don't know why previous pics aren't showing up. Trying different image host on this post. Yesterday was a good day. Wheels, tires and lift arrived. Probably going to put the Wheels and tires on today. Got to clean up the garage some to get the JK inside to do the lift.
Teaser of wheels and tire.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Barricade got some new shoes today.

Thinking of going back to the stock chrome lug nuts to match the outer "bolts".
Had to remove the air dam tires would hit when turning, other than that no problems.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks BRUMMM

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Reposting pics from first post.

Bought the Anvil new on 12/11/14 with 5 miles on it.

AntennaX shorty antenna

Barricade rock sliders

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well the pile of parts (lift) is still in the dining room, waiting on a shipment from Rock Krawler to get here. Just placed and order for an LoD Signature Series Shorty with Stinger, probably way more than I need but Chris gave me a good deal on it. Should be going to the LoD shop to pick it up on the 18th.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts