Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to order my own present this year! So I sat down and ordered some psc trail corners. With led tail lights. I can't wait, so excited (new parts), like a kid at christmas, or in a candy store, your pick. My jeep will look so sexy with some new butt protectors. WOO HOO!

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
I got to order my own present this year! So I sat down and ordered some psc trail corners. With led tail lights. I can't wait, so excited (new parts), like a kid at christmas, or in a candy store, your pick. My jeep will look so sexy with some new butt protectors. WOO HOO!
and then how hot would your jeep look if you won the rocker guards in the giveaway at the end of the month?!?!?

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
Hmm i thought they were called tail light guards.. oh well ill make sure i ask my dealer about them...and hopefuly he will know what i am talking about :)

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Your dealer won't have a clue, as they are aftermarket add ons. And no, they are not tail light guards, they wrap around your entire rear of the body of the Jeep. The official name is Pro-comp corners.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts

Here ya go. Might use the factory tail lights. The LED's are much cooler though! Congrats 04MP!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No, Tiny, not really, I made it up. They're really Hiney hiders. Thanks everybody, and the do look like scouts, but with round led's for lights. Maybe one of these days I'll actually stop modifying my rig.......wait a minute, what was I thinking, scratch that, it'll never happen. The rocker guards would look sick though. Maybe I'm that lucky, but, I think my luck ran out when I won $239 dollars in a drawing at a dragstrip in SC. Haven't won anything since.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Oh come on, they are really, I backed up into a tree, and never saw it, but ohhhh, what a dent it made. Let me just buy the trail covers, that will hide my booboo..............lol. That is really what started this craze. OOOPs, did I just say that out loud?

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Looks like as good a christmas present as any there MoneyPit.

Oh, and isn't Tehachapi off of the 58 like half way between California City and Bakersfield?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good memory 1BLKJP, you are exactly right. Thanks again everybody.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts