Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must say the jeep on its faulken stz's did absolutely amazing in 2 ft of snow :D

So who else is enjoying this coastal blizzard?

I sure hop im not the only one on the road at 1 am playing in my urban winter wonderland..:eek:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I was at the girlfriends a little worried that I wasn't making it home. Man, I've got at least 1.5ft up in Burlington and she didn't make even the slightest chirp on the way home, couldn't even see the road! Absolutely amazed every time I drive my Jeep. How are you guys faring down at Atco?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its pretty much the same lol a lot of deep drifts coming across the roads and plenty of empty parking lots with deep snow :)

·
Registered
430 Posts
AtcoTrailsINC said:
its pretty much the same lol a lot of deep drifts coming across the roads and plenty of empty parking lots with deep snow :)
Wow out at 1am iin the snow that's a true jeeper!

On the other hand the eagles game was postponed!?!? What???

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yea, apparently Roger Goodell was going to fine the Eagles $65,000 if they forced Brett Farve to stand out in the snow. They're getting insane with these rules now! In even better news, the Eagles clinched the division without stepping onto the field. That's a beautiful thing!

·
Registered
430 Posts
burton160w said:
Yea, apparently Roger Goodell was going to fine the Eagles $65,000 if they forced Brett Farve to stand out in the snow. They're getting insane with these rules now! In even better news, the Eagles clinched the division without stepping onto the field. That's a beautiful thing!
Haha really they were gonna fine em???? Yup eagles clinched!!

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
They were going to fine the Eagles? I don't get that. How can they make Farve stand on the field? Don't get me wrong. I wish they made him lie in the snow naked, but how can they mandate it? That's a rule I haven't heard of before.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you guys should have heard all the angry people around where i love lol i swear a riot was about to break out all over a game being postponed :rofl:

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I'm jealous. We just got a dusting here in north-central MD. :(
x2
We were supposed to have a day of snow Sunday. I woke up to about an inch of ice pellets in the driveway, and it was sunny all day long.:banghead:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts