Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
^ x2

·
Registered
401 Posts
I think it would look good with the top off! I bet you'd sell a lot more with a top off version in the showroom, with the mopar offroad bumpers, a winch, and some nice aux lights on the windshield.

·
Trying to Get Lost
1,080 Posts
I liked the color match in red, and yellow without the color match, but I'd pass on this one I think.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am still on the fence about the whole matched top thing. Not against it but not really for it yet either. I think the biggest problem with this particular Jeep is all the kids that will line up to get on each time you stop at a crosswalk.

(this coming from a guy who has an 09 yellow Unlimited)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hmmm.. perhaps it could be a very useful vehicle with some yellow wheel rims and a foldout STOP sign on the passenger side :)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
That's just to much yellow for my liking. It needs something to break it up.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Now that's funny...

If I had one like that, I'd be inclined to put a 'Short Bus' sticker across the windshield.
^^^That right there........... Short bus :D And is it the pic, or did they change the yellow? Cause that one looks sort of anemic......

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
:eek: Heh Heh, I've had yellow corvettes and yellow (very mod Ramcharger), but

It seems that the rich yellows that we like, still need BLACK to contrast the background yellow, so

I'm not in favor of the hardtop/fender match !!

:rofl::rofl: JIMBO

·
Registered
78 Posts
I hope whoever buys that one drives it around with the top off - ALL THE TIME!

·
Registered
186 Posts
i think the matching roof looks good on the black, white, and tan saharas, but this is definitely pushing it. yellow just looks better with black accents.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts