Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
skippy made this reply on one of the other threads that I created. I wish I would have know about this sooner cause it seems like a great deal and a good kit.

Check out this one right here. It has the bpe shock extensions with it as well and is only $113
http://www.rocky-road.com/jeepbudget.html the 3" is $148. They also have a 4" lift on their site that isnt too much

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
I hope this is not a Highjack To the thread....But Shock extesions with a 2" are they worth it? Or just get some new shocks later I think longer shocks and better BPE's look like the best way to actually save some $. No way I can afford everything in one shot my wifey just got back to work and we are just getting by......:) But I have the upgrade bug.

Greg

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I don't think it does, due to the shock extensions you might want to ask skippy if he know further. or just look at the site for more info.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It comes with shocks

Skyjacker Standard 2" Spacer Lift Kit with Nitro Shocks

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
No you don't need springs thats what a bb does is lift your jeep without new springs.:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just got the Rubicon Express 2" BB for 233.00 + shipping.. havent had a chance to put it on yet but everything looks good sitting the the boxes:rofl:

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
I wouldnt do a 3" with pucks... (3"BB) You will over compress the springs every single time and you will need some big bump stops so the end results will be higher center of gravity with stock suspension travel and much worse ride (confort).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts