Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
So I along with many others am waiting for my build of my new jeep to be completed. I ordered a 16 sport 2 door,AC,auto and 3.73. I currently don't have a build sheet yet but I have stumbled across some stock springs from a 4 door jeep. Part numbers are 52126317ac and 68004460aa.now assuming I have a softer spring on mine when it arrives, would it be alright to do this swap or should I wait and try and find a stiffer front coil, like a 19. These springs also include the upgraded shocks(red) from a 14' jkur.

I have the local tire shop holding my tires to swap out once it leaves the lot. 295/75/16(got another smokin deal that I couldn't pass up, along with 1.5" synergy spacers) in your guys experience would this leave my jeep with an odd looking front rake or would it sit level.

Thanks guys and looking forward to finally getting back in the jeep family.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would wait until you receive your jeep and see what springs you have. With the 60 rear springs you are going to want at least a 18 front spring so that it will still have the factory looking rake.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the plan. My jeep should be here in a few weeks. "Should"... If I can't find at least an 18/59 then I'll just end up buying a budget boost. no point in dropping the cash for the 17/60 springs and then still needing the pucks up front to level it out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts