Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna try to make a deal here. I have a 94 YJ Besyttop with door skins, bikini top and roll bar covers all spice in color for sale. I am replacing all of it with another color. The top hase no leaks and the door slins are in great shape, the bikini top needs a piece of velcro sewn back on, the zippers workbut are not like new. I want $250 plus $50 to the continental U.S. they are yours. My new top should be here in the next 5-7 business days, so it is time for these really good items to go to a new home. I will post pics as soon as I get the Besttop installed. No rips tears or rot to the top or windows, bikini or roll bar covers.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lots of looks no bites and I know why. I am installingthe top right now, the side windows are letting the Georgia sun softenthm up a bit before I put them on. I will then take a couple pictures and post themhere. This top is really in great condition it has only been used during the cooler months and has never been on in the southern heat. There has to be someone that can use these items.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I took the pictures and cannot get them to down load onto this site. CCan anyone give me a hand posting four pictures of the top installed on my Jeep?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was hoping someone would step up to the plate andgive me a hand here. I have pics and can email them to you so you can see the top installed on my Jeep. I would really like some help getting them posted on this sale. Please drop me a line if you can help me post them or would just like the pictures.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I want to thank outlawmac for posting the pics for me, your a great bro. I cant store these items and the new stuff will be here in the next couple days. So if anyone wants them please make an offer or its off to the dump they go.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts