Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to help a friend this weekend install an antirock and he wants to extend his brake lines while we're at it ( I'm a little jealous of the antirock! ) He says he read some where you can use YJ lines and they are a couple of inches longer than stock TJ lines. Can anyone confirm this? I'm not calling him out but it always seems like his ideas get us right in the middle of a project just to make another trip to the parts house. Is anyone running this setup?

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
i've heard this before in more than one place. pretty sure it's truth. but i;m not running them so i don't know for sure.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies. Good to know we aren't going to be chasing our tails on another project. Checked the prices online and its only $38.00 for the set. That's a lot cheaper than the hundreds for the braided stainless.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Just bought these using parts number from gixxerphill doin an axle swap tommorrow so I will let y'all know how it goes they look like they will be great

·
Motorized toy collector
3,763 Posts
YJ front brakelines on my TJ for over 3 years. No problems.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Also did the YJ lines when I put a 4'' lift in my jeep. If I recall I got them for like 11 or 12 bucks each form eBay. I searched the part numbers form the Stu-Offroad site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts