Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking to get a new bumper for my 1995 jeep wrangler, i kinda like the smitty bilt style but i seen bumpers for the jk with like fog light inserts in the metal frame of the bumper. do they have a style like that for yj, if yall know please help, thanks

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
TRM627 said:
im looking to get a new bumper for my 1995 jeep wrangler, i kinda like the smitty bilt style but i seen bumpers for the jk with like fog light inserts in the metal frame of the bumper. do they have a style like that for yj, if yall know please help, thanks
Check quadratec.com they have tons of bumpers and things like that.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Dont for get about Metalcloak, AtoZ Fabercation, Poison Spyder, Genright. You normally dont find these companies on Quadratech or 4wheelparts.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
FWIW, the JK bumper is cheap flimsy plastic :whistling:

----------------

That being said, if you want lights in the bumper itself, it wouldn't be terribly difficult to use a hole saw and cut a hole into the metal, then insert your lights inside using a bracket.

Rigid Industries also makes flush mount lamps that would fit perfectly on a bumper with a flat face.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FWIW, the JK bumper is cheap flimsy plastic :whistling:

----------------

That being said, if you want lights in the bumper itself, it wouldn't be terribly difficult to use a hole saw and cut a hole into the metal, then insert your lights inside using a bracket.

Rigid Industries also makes flush mount lamps that would fit perfectly on a bumper with a flat face.
i think you read my post wrong, i have a 1995 jeep wrangler...YJ, i dont have a jk. but i have seen aftermarket bumpers on the jk that are steel and tough with fog light inserts in the "aftermarket" bumper not factory, and was wondering if the yj aftermarket manufacturers have that same style because i havent seen any

1 - 6 of 6 Posts