Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, the parts are in Peggs, Oklahoma. I am in the process of a complete makeover. GM motor and trans,dana 300, scout II axles. I pulled everything out working. The puegot 5 speed is junk, 5th went out and I milled the gears smooth. Made a four speed out of it-hey it worked for four years,but wouldnt trust it any further. The axles are stock no mods-not by me anyhow. The wheels are the stock star alloy that say Jeep w/ four mounted 29x11.50x15 ssr super swampers( half tread life left????)fifth wheel has old junk tire( still holds air). The motor is from a amc eagle no idea of miles, leaks oil, rattles in the top(lifters???),smokes a little on start up. I rebuilt the transfer case myself a few years back new chain&pump with a sye . I think the sye is a jb conversions not sure though( cant remember). Track bars even go ,like anyone wants those..Oh the motor has a gm hei distributer talk about performance gains from a bolt on, big difference. I will try to get photos of everything soon. I dont really want the hassle of shipping,local pickup only( items to heavy to ship cost effectivly anyhow) $ 800 takes it all ,and I will help load it. obo of course

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
getting cheaper

500$$$$ OBO
Taking pictures tomorrow,1-918-456-2754

1 - 2 of 2 Posts