Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello
the exhaust on my jeep is about to go and i need to get a new one. im not looking to spend too much money and all i really need to replace is the muffler. i want somthing that sounds good and will increase hp, and mpg, but i dont really care that much about mgs cause its a jeep. and its my dd. its a 95 2.5 rio grande with a 4.0 throttle body. thanks in advance
Jake

·
Registered
210 Posts
i have a thrush glasspack and it works great. sounds good. increased power and mpg's by about 3. but the previous owner was an idiot at had a full exhaust from a kia car which really robbed the jeep of what little power it had

·
Registered
189 Posts
ive heard good things about flowmaster...i have 2 jeeps..on 1 i have a full BANKS MONSTER! 10/10..its loud n throaty sounds great!! good fit too...and on the other i have a full BORLA 9/10...sounds good too, not as loud as banks..it sounds more racey at high revs!....both excellent systems!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
i am looking into the flowmaster super 40 or super 44. any comments ?
We already talked about this over in the for sale section. I have what you need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts