Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new YJ owner I was surprised when I pulled up next to a new JKU with chrome 20s and I had an unexplained hatred for the middle-aged-soccer-mom driving it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
funny thing........i use to have a 07 unlimited HATED IT got rid of it to get a REAL JEEP

ya i laugh every time i see a jacked up decked out 4 door

·
Registered
250 Posts
they look nice enough.....wouldnt attempt to make it thru wat my JY can though

i trust the 4 doors enough for my wife to drive thru the yard now and then,..........

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
My parents have one my dads followed me and my brothers yj's through everything in fact he had to pull my brother out. So I would drive one any day anytime

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
And yj's r a lot cheaper the reason u can go farther ur not afraid of rolling a 30000 dollar Jeep instead of 10000

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have job where I see and talk with late model JK and JKU owners alot. I would say that 95% of them have told me that they have not had them in 4x4 except in snow and 99% have never had them off road. They are just showy SUV's for yuppies around here. My wife drives her's where ever but would walk a mile before she would scratch it. Now the yj she wants me to drive into what ever is in front of us.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I drive a cj. Don't get much less electronic than that. But there is no need in making fun of people that buy jeeps. The 4 door jk's are awesome jeeps and are making nice drivers. Rather see soccer moms in a jeep than something else. The more the better. :)

Jk's do have more electronics but they are still jeeps. The jk rubicon is still a rubicon. They are wider and more stable than my ol cj.

·
Registered
322 Posts
"its a jeep thing" quote -guys& galz for people who dont have jeeps and dont understand! u all understand so just wave and smile!

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
This thread is a waste of good server space. Those of you that think JK's or JKU's are for soccer mom's are dumb and have never wheeled anywhere that actually requires skill.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts