Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

YJ dash speaker replacement or pit bull attach?!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Brewing, Skiing & Jeeps..
549 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Didn't want to leave you hanging dude. Unfortunately I can't follow what happened. My TJ speakers are a peice of cake to replace.

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow. was it worth it? what kind did you put in? I'm running pioneer 6.5 overheads and kicker wakeboard tower speakers bolted to my rollbar. do the front ones help?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yep im going to be removing my dash in a week or less to paint it so ill be replacing mine then

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wow. was it worth it? what kind did you put in? I'm running pioneer 6.5 overheads and kicker wakeboard tower speakers bolted to my rollbar. do the front ones help?
4x6 100 watt Kenwoods. sound good combined with the sound bar.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
i pick the speakers. a pit bull can chew your face off and rip your gonads out.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yeah, You've still got yer fingers!!! It's gotta be a YJ speaker replacement injury / Scratch.

I get to do that here soon, the Soundbar speakers went out about 2 weeks a go, no hte Dash is toast. Discovered the Rubber on the perimeter of the cones has rotted out.

Yea.... ME!!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Reminds me of when i swapped my radiator. Ahh the memories!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I recommend putting 12" by 8" indoor speaker box's that fit 6x9's on your rear fender humps next to the rear seat. Looks real nice with my kicker subwoofer behind the seat. And with it turned up you can't even hear them junk speakers in the dash. But one day I may let my jeep attack me and replace em.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Replacing the front speakers is not that bad. I put 4x6s and I love the sound. They are Sony 4 ways I got at walmart

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
never been in love with speakers.....................mmmm maybe a sheep or two.:rofl:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts