Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just bought a set of full doors for my 92 YJ and they're kinda beat up. Most importantly I need the handle operating rods that go inside the door, I also need weatherstripping, window scrubbers, vent window hardware, and exterior handles. Now I've looked at quadratec.com but I wasn't able to find the operating rods, any ideas where I can? Also is there anywhere cheaper to get the seals? Quadratec seemed kinda high. I would appreciate any input thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
I did the Q'tec thing a couple years ago it was pricey the only other one with good website is Morris 4X4. You may be able to search through google and see what else is available.

·
Registered
787 Posts
factorychryslerparts.com is the only place i have been able to find the rods.....pricey, but the only show in town.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had same problem eBay and Craigslist where good sources Chrysler parts were able to find some things but had to search country to fill order since they stopped making them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts