Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the value on a 94 YJ hardtop. It is silver and in pretty good shape. Might touch up some spots but i am trying to get a slanted hardtop for mine. Id prefer to sell the one on it and take that money to get the other one.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Depends a lot on your location. A hard top in really good shape goes for 800 to 1000 in Denver. I'm sure the same top would be much cheaper in Florida :) Who makes the slanted hard top you want?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honest, I haven't even started looking. Ive just seen them and really like the way they look. If you have any suggestions I'm open for them.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I could be wrong but I know they make them for Jk's but I would be surprised to see one for a yj, especially if you have the family roll bar, if I am wrong somebody plz school me!

·
Registered
690 Posts
I paid 500 for my top in Michigan with wiper and defrost. The guy gave me a replacement fender too. It probably helps that he's a friend of a friend, but the going rate is a supply/demand kind of thing. I've seen asking prices around here from 300 to 1000 for driver quality tops. Right now is the time to buy them, people are already forgetting about winter and prices will be lower. Early fall will be the time to sell.

·
Registered
168 Posts
just got 350 for mine a few months back in southern Georgia. By the sounds of it yours is in better shape than mine was

·
Premium Member
1,147 Posts
just got 350 for mine a few months back in southern Georgia. By the sounds of it yours is in better shape than mine was
That was me, thank you. Two days later I found a set of fiberglass doors for 200. Had to go to Atlanta to get them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts