Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

i have a 91 yj that we got screwed on and frame let go. i've been looking for parts and a tub for ever. the jeep been off the road for a year now but the motor runs great and tons of new parts. i have a new frame and was strating to do the swap. i found a 83 cj full jeep with what was suposed to be a yj body on it. this wasn't the greatest shap as a whole and has no title but was looking to swap a couple different was with are title. well the tub is a tj tub with cj front end. i'd like to put on my yj frame with yj front clip but the wind shield different and wipes. i'm pissed and tired of people screwing me over i just need to get m wifes jeep back on the road. can anyone help or have some info!!! my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
well i've emailed and checked trying to get info that would help me with this but nothing yet. i don't care if it's a frankenstein jeep as long as it all works and is safe for my wife on the road as a daily driver.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i find out it's possible to do but i'm missing lots of tj parts and my yj body parts won't fit so looking to sell the new stuff or trade for yj parts. too much into the yj of my wife to have to start over and start changing to tj stuff. so let me know if anyone interested in a rust free tj tub, windshield frame, tailgate, carpet, and back seat. i also have a 83 cj front clip i'm selling too or will trade for a rust free yj .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya georgia is about 6 hr north of us well atleast to the border. thanks for the offer i'm just looking to get a safe jeep back on the road for my wife.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya I check ever day and even looking to see if someone would trade that tj tub, windshield frame, tailgate. For a complete yj tub with same parts on it. No title on the tub and don't need a title for the yj tub because we have my wife's. the guy listed wrong and won't take it back. Just looking to not get screw anymore and put a simple jeep on the road for my wife's dream car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts