Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welp decided im gunna sell my four banger.. i love it and it runs great!! but i think i want the 6cyl...but im gunna ask 3500$ for it.. no rust anywhere.. top or bottom... got the hard top for it and hard doors. i also do have the soft top and half doors.... but the drivers side half door is pretty much junk and the top is pretty gone... but the frame is there... 95% tread on 31/10.50's message me or send me a message if u have questions... i know my jeep.. and i know it is well worth this... thanks guys!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeaa.. definitely not gettin out of the jeeps!! they're awsome!! convertible for the summer.. and 4wd for the winter!!!!! all in one!!

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
If you are going to post it FS on the site, please make a new post in the Classified section. :wavey: Good luck.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so i had a guy look at it while i was at work and he texted me and told me it needed too much body work for him.... IT NEEDS NO BODY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!.. so i didn't even message him back bc i knew that if i did then i would say some things that i didn't need to say....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts