Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got to full doors that I dont use ant more. the glass is in great shape and has new tint on them. the corner glass works well and is tinted also. the door is rust free. they used to be white but the out side is primer black now. the inside is still white. they do need some work though. they need new rubber seals around the glass and could possibly use a large new seal around the door but I was ok with the way they were. they kept water out unless pressure washing. they do not have a interior panel. I had intended on puting some diamend tred there. but like I said its funtional the way it is. I do not have keys for them I just didn't lock them. also one mirror is broke. just the glass. the plastic is fine. I have not set a price. I'm just looking best cash offer. I am also open to trades such as fire arms, jeep parts, off road lights, or sound system components. my number is 919 614. 6015 feel free to text or call me my name is Chris.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Automotive tire

1 - 5 of 5 Posts