Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,668 Posts
Reactions: Sonny S

·
Registered
318 Posts
I already have a Jeep, but I'd sure live to have one of those cannons. That sure would be a hoot on the 4th of July. Maybe even on Halloween with mini pumpkins.

Good Luck, L.M.
Years ago I used to go to a little biker gathering and they would light off a cannon. They'd announce the countdown on the bull horn.
Some guy didn't hear that part and he was riding slow about 50' near the cannon when it went off and he fell right over dropping his bike.
That sucker was LOUD !!
I live minutes from Antietam and Gettysburg so we've got a lot of cannons around here.

Speaking of shooting pumpkins from a cannon. go to a pumpkin chunkin event if you get the chance. WOW !! some crazy stuff. So much fun.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
12,668 Posts
Up to this year, we'd have a local Fall Festival. One of the features was a Pumpkin Chunkin event. Yeah, great stuff. Amazing adaption of technology. Around here we can't use powder fired shooters because it's such an arid climate that gunpowder fired cannons would set the place on fire. From time to time even local 4th of July fireworks are cancelled because of no recent rain.

Good Luck, L.M.

Reactions: Sonny S

·
Registered
107 Posts

Reactions: Shark_13

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Winter in Virginia.........

Winter in California. See that amount of snow?

Reactions: run2jeepn
81 - 100 of 118 Posts