Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just recently had my tranny rebuilt along with a new clutch kit put in, well after figuring out the new clutch kit had a defective throwout bearing, it was once again replaced. Before that though the jeep was idling rough after coming to a stop. I noticed it stopped doing that after they put in the new throwout bearing. I also noticed the O2 sensor was disconnected. It seems to run better with it disconnected, perhaps due to the fact my exhaust manifold is rusted like a MOFO. Thoughts? Comments?

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
^ agree. You think it runs better now, fix both and you may put a big smile on your face.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do y'all have an idea on how much that'll run? And it's not just the exhaust manifold, it's the whole exhaust lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Do y'all have an idea on how much that'll run? And it's not just the exhaust manifold, it's the whole exhaust lol
i just redid my entire system a few months back and if i recall correctly im into roughly $500-600. 200-300 parts 200-300 labor. but i went with after market headers, high flow cat, flow master muffler and all aluminized steel tubing and tail pipe. if you went back just stock it would be quite a bit cheaper. Those numbers are all off memory so dont quote me on them though! haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts