Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
I initially ran a 2.5" RE lift on my 94...
Only parts were springs, shocks, and a 3/4"? T case drop.

I have since switched to a RE 4.5" lift.
Parts are springs, shocks, home made 1" t case drop, front brake hoses, drop pitman arm and track bar drop bracket.

I have been running it HARD since 2007 w 2.5 and 31's and since @ 2012 with 4.5 and 33's... no vibes and no issues.

·
Registered
9,000 Posts
^
I am not running extended bump stops BUT you should if you don't want ur tires hitting your fenders...

I am running swaybar discos buy didn't include them on parts list as they are not required.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Way better. How does it drive? Better?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I went with the 2.5 lift, boomerang shackles and t case drop.
And no it does not drive good. I'm sitting at the alignment shop now hoping it will help.
But hey.....it looks good.....lol

·
Registered
801 Posts
So how is it after the alignment?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Sorry guys. They alignment worked. But they could no ot get the drag link to move so I ordered a new one...should be here today. I went ahead and ordered a new tie rod also. They said they would re align for free.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry guys. The alignment worked. But they could not get the drag link to move so I ordered a new one...should be here today. I went ahead and ordered a new tie rod also. They said they would re align for free.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Yeah, it'll drive all wonkyjaw with the wrong toe...

·
Registered
801 Posts
From the picture of your alignment it looks like you need more caster. Should be between 4* and 7*.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts