Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i have a 1991 jeep yj wrangler 4x4 and my rear is spring over and i want to do the front but im having trouble finding a good SOA kit...!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i just bought it and the rear is SOA an im trying to find a good SOA for my front axle... i have a 4.5 inch lift right now, so if i do a SOA in the front will i need a smaller lift in the front because if i use my 4.5 inch lift springs it will be 2 inches higher in the front? any help would be cool

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
yeah i just bought it and the rear is SOA an im trying to find a good SOA for my front axle... i have a 4.5 inch lift right now, so if i do a SOA in the front will i need a smaller lift in the front because if i use my 4.5 inch lift springs it will be 2 inches higher in the front? any help would be cool
Yes you will need smaller. You need to figure out if your rear springs are stock. Cause you have to figure you get 5-5.5" of lift with just SOA to begin with. And if you use your 4.5" springs you will probably be closer to the full 4.5" higher I the front. But check out Rocky Road Outfitters for the SOA kit. Call them and see what they have so you an order just the front kit.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alot bro... that helped alot!

·
Registered
552 Posts
i would like to see a few pics of your current setup.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts