Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a YJ soft top spice or tan in good condition that does not break the bank.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Do you want to sides as well or just the top? I have the SUPER RARE Khacki YJ top. Yes the original Sahara green which Bestop has not made since.

I only have the top, it's near perfect. I do not have the sides. I am willing to let it go for $75.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
stroked250 said:
Do you want to sides as well or just the top? I have the SUPER RARE Khacki YJ top. Yes the original Sahara green which Bestop has not made since.

I only have the top, it's near perfect. I do not have the sides. I am willing to let it go for $75.
As sides you mean side windows Or door skins? also is it green? Or khaki and green?

·
Registered
388 Posts
As sides you mean side windows Or door skins? also is it green? Or khaki and green?
I only have the top only. No window pieces at all.

This is a rare Khacki green color that was offered only on the YJ Sahara. I believe the TJ line had a color that is similar, but not quite as olive in color.

I have run the top in the summer for a few days.

Here is a crappy picture I took. It shows how green the color is in relation to the inside tan:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think he may have gone another route. I offered a compleete Besttop with rollbar padding and bikini top for 200. He said he had to talk to the bank (wife). Have not heard back from him since.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tim2 said:
I think he may have gone another route. I offered a compleete Besttop with rollbar padding and bikini top for 200. He said he had to talk to the bank (wife). Have not heard back from him since.
Sorry all, I still have not been able to get a top as of yet. So if you guys still have one around the first of the month please pm me. Or I'll do the same. Thanks again.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok all still in the market but looking for a Soft top that can "fit" or goes with super top hardware. that is the one with the padding in the middle bar and you can adjust the sides for tightness. lemme know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts