Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm sure it's expensive, but I have some aesthetic disagreements with this Jeep. I will admit that the stitching on the seats looks good, it looks like the stitching on a baseball.

·
Premium Member
2,826 Posts
(Where are the kids lining up to buy ice cream novelties). More money than sense has that effect on some folks, sports figures in particular.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I follow the place that did his Jeep build on Instagram. They do some sick cars, but I want to cry every single time I see one of their Jeep builds. In fairness though they know the things will never see dirt, they are mostly for sports guys who want a bad ass looking convertible, so I have to keep in mind it's 100% form over function.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Before even looking at the picture, I just knew it would have an 'angry grill'. It's the Jeep equivalent of an Ed Hardy shirt...
LOL!:lmao:

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
No, no, no, no NO! Damn. kill it with a fire is right...........but first, give me those hood latches, best things on that Jeep. Anyone know what latches they are?

Edit: Found them, Drake.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Nuke this POS, for real..... lol JK.
Not exactly what i would do with mine., but like i've said before, whatever rocks your world, we only live once....

·
Premium Member
16,902 Posts
Money can Buy many many "things" - Class or Good Taste are not among them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts