Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I actually get sad when I turn my jeep off and have to go to work! i frickin love my jeep.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh and I got the Wave on my way back from the dealer.

Fred Frederick's Jeep in Easton was an awesome experience. No troubles and they did a great job doing all the work for me. Thank you to them!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
I actually get sad when I turn my jeep off and have to go to work! i frickin love my jeep.
Yes indeed. There are many days that I want to just keep on going, instead of pulling in.
Welcome to the Family.:wavey:

·
Administrator
30,781 Posts
Yep, it's official. Welcome to the insanity!!

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
yup your screwed with us all too lol

·
The Bad Guy
23,233 Posts

Fred Frederick's Jeep in Easton was an awesome experience. No troubles and they did a great job doing all the work for me. Thank you to them!
Easton, MD? Fred's parents were obviously cruel.

·
Registered
1 Posts

yep once you start getting the wave you officially "understand" the jeep owner bond

·
I do my own stunts.
3,012 Posts
Especially when my Jeep is topless and doorless, I often take it for joy rides. No particular destination or agenda except to just enjoy a sweet ride. And when driving home from work topless and doorless, I take my time and even continue to drive around town unnecessarily before going home, just for the pure sake of enjoying the drive. I laugh inside whenever someone zooms past me or cuts me off because they're in such a hurry to get to where they're going and get out of their sad boring cars.

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Love mine but the might as wells are killing me.

Started with the bumper. Have to make it look tougher but might as well get a winch while I am at it. Then the sad tires look bad so you look at aggressive tires so might as well get a lift. Now you get it armored for the trail and with all the weight and tires you get it regeared so you might as well get lockers. Now it is ready for the good trails you might as well get rockers. Now it looks bad ass so you need it to sound the part so you get a new exhaust so you might as well get a new intake.

And it goes on. But I still smile every time I get behind the wheel

·
Premium Member
4,934 Posts
My addiction started in Nov. of 07, got my first. Chrysler bought it back in Aug. of 08 and I got the Rubicon.....Then in December of 2010 I got the 92 YJ. Plan of driving that doorless and topless most of this summer before.....gulp....letting my son drive it when he gets his license in December.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
I get the same thing. Is that a banana in your pocket or were you driving your jeep?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yup! I just got my first one last Oct., but only found this forum this month. It was :rofl: and yet :thumb: to find out that others felt the same as I did. My hubby thought I was :crazy: when I said I wish I could park it in the house so I could look at it all the time. And he :rolleyes: at me when he finds me standing at the front door just staring and :). But now I know why, it's a Jeep thing, and he just doesn't understand. :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts