Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
i would be more worried about the tons of rock above my head as i rev the engine.

·
Fields of pain is where I graze
3,324 Posts
i guess if you inhale all of those fumes though, you probably wouldn't feel a thing.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
I'd have to be drunk as hell to go down into that place so I absolutely wouldn't feel a thing :D. But no freaking way.

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I drove a 24 foot box truck into a cave like that once. It was knida cool and kinda creepy at the same time. I was installing furniture at a government storage facility in an old salt mine.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Is there a video attached, I can't see it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I wanna goooooo!!!!! I went in the salt mines in germany, man that underground lake was freaking sweet. I can't wait to go back, maybe in my jeep??? :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Oh Hellllll noooooo that gave me the hibbie jibbies

·
Registered
75 Posts
We have a train tunnel / snow shed near Donner Pass that has been Decommed (tracks are gone). So me and my buddy in his heep are going through the tunnel.....and he decides to show me his newest Mod!!!! A freaking train horn!!!!!! I about pooped my pants!! :eek:

Cool trail though, with spectacular views of Donner Lake from the Vent ports in the snow shed parts of the tunnel.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I have delivered several loads, by 18 wheeler, to places like that, in MO. I would not hesitate to explore a region like that. Especially if I were the only one in there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts