Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

8741 - 8760 of 8782 Posts

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
YKUDATJ when you spend more money on your jeep then you do your children
Moog tie rod comes in the mail today. I show my 5 year old son how stout it is and tell him how we "needed" it to make our lives complete. Kid says, "why do you keep spending all your money on Jeep parts?"
Obviously, we have some work to do on this child until he fully understands.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
When you are the only one in the workplace lunch room not complaining about pothole season beginning again.

·
Premium Member
6,737 Posts
LOL I couldn't figure out what this meant, but then I always have workout clothes on! I don't even have anything with belt loops! I have a ot to learn about Jeeps!

I have never caught a belt loop on mine in the 5 years I have owned it, and I'm usually in jeans. Maybe the location of the loops on my jeans is a factor.

·
Registered
611 Posts
YKUDATJ when each and every day you feel like you are competing on a new game show called "Guess that sound, smell or leak" and when you "win" you get to buy more jeep parts!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to jeeps, but not motors. Does that rattle in a 2.5 at start up something to concern about? To me it sounds like noisy rockers, could use a head job. Am I wrong with this thought?

·
RETIRED MODERATOR
47,361 Posts
I'm new to jeeps, but not motors. Does that rattle in a 2.5 at start up something to concern about? To me it sounds like noisy rockers, could use a head job. Am I wrong with this thought?
Welcome to the Forum.

8741 - 8760 of 8782 Posts