Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

8761 - 8780 of 8782 Posts

·
Detail Oriented
3,172 Posts
… when your neighbor buys an old Hummer H2, and after he has had it home for less than two hours he comes over and asks you to pull him out of the drainage ditch between the street and the yard, which is a grass-filled depression about two feet wide and a foot deep, because he cannot get his beast out of it.

True story.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Your other vehicles have cobwebs attaching them to the ground because they have become boring to drive

Friends see the Caddy sitting outside for many days unused and think something happened to you before they find out there's a Jeep parked inside getting some love and attention

·
Registered
611 Posts
Did the same! My Jeep thanked me in it's own special way only a Jeeper would know.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
So, it turned on the check engine light? :rofl:

·
Registered
966 Posts
You're driving your other car, see a Jeep, but have to catch yourself before you wave.
My other car is a Jeep. So.....

·
Premium Member
6,737 Posts
Your other vehicles have cobwebs attaching them to the ground because they have become boring to drive

Friends see the Caddy sitting outside for many days unused and think something happened to you before they find out there's a Jeep parked inside getting some love and attention
Boy does that one hit home. My nice, pretty '17 JKU Chief sits outside in all the weather which the '03 TJ Rubicon sits in the single car garage. But, it does have newer paint since it was totally repainted in the summer of '18. And as I commented to a friend, I can replace the JKU, I can't replace the TJ.

And I did find cobwebs once on the Chief when I was washing it.

8761 - 8780 of 8782 Posts