Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 773 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Haha the worst is with a bikini top. I swear there was ten gallons in there one time
Oh yeah, that's what mine is. In got in it for the first time after it had been in repair for two weeks (clutch and transmission decided to go at the same time, true to yj form) and it had been out in the rain for those weeks... I pulled out of the driveway with no doors on the jeep... it was a downpour

·
Registered
357 Posts
...when you take off from a stop and the music quits for three days because all the water in the floor sloshes back and submerges your amps.

...when you get back in your 3/4-ton truck and realize that it rides smooth after all.

...when you pick up your date with the top down and she gets mad because she spent two hours on her hair.

...when in stock form you can't cross a parking curb at an angle, but with just swaybar disco's you could conquer the Moab with 205/75/15's.

...when the wipers get hung up intermittently because who-knows-what fell behind the dash.

:D

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
-When you get in to an arguement about your square headlights

-when the hardtop and doors provide no enviromental protection

-when there is ice on the windshield in the morning and you have to scrape the outside and INSIDE of the windshield to see

-when you despise newer vehicles for all their computers and fancy ammenities

-when you cuss because you need gas because
A) it is a 6 cyl that gets 10mpg or
B) it is a 4 cyl that gets 12 mpg and with both you
-Yell at the license plate for continually flipping up. in your way as you try to put in the fuel nozzle.

- you yell and cuss because the damn fuel nozzle doesn't shut off when full!

And the most obvious one..... you yell and cuss more yet you still love it more than any other vehicle you have ever owned!

·
Registered
948 Posts
billytheyj said:
- you yell and cuss because the damn fuel nozzle doesn't shut off when full!
This happens to me everytime I fill her up. I have to barley squeeze the nozzle and it takes forever to fill it up and yet I still manage to get gas all over the place and me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
-Because every real Jeep should have square headlights.

-A radio is useless beacause of the tires screaming

-JK owners only wish they had a Jeep as cool as a YJ.

-Missing a belt loop from the door striker ethier hopping in the Jeep or hopping out.

Chris

1 - 20 of 773 Posts