Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

481 - 500 of 773 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
When you pull over on the highway to check your underwear and your front end, only to realize it was just a little death wobble to start your morning!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ummmmm u must have some serious issues with ur jeep... death wobble is a tj/jk problem

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Super swamper wobble...new tires fixed it!
Ohhhh lol I thought u were talking about death wobble like tjs get when their track bars wear out

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
U stopped having problems with that when I modded my 15 gallon tank to 20 gallons. If u guys already have the 20 gallon Idk what to tell you. Sorry I can see signatures I'm on my phone

·
Registered
829 Posts
U stopped having problems with that when I modded my 15 gallon tank to 20 gallons. If u guys already have the 20 gallon Idk what to tell you. Sorry I can see signatures I'm on my phone
I did the mod a year or so ago. Only had this problem with the new pumps. The new pumps must be very sensitive, and because of the giant pump handle/head, it hard to get the nozzle far enough in.

·
Registered
107 Posts
When, while devoting money towards your wedding and honeymoon, you start taking care of all the small projects you bought a part here or there for and never quite got around to because of bigger projects...

·
Registered
201 Posts
When you know you have done all the right mods but you are sure there is one more DYI out there someone hasnt thought up yet.........and you cant think of it either. :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
. . . when you finally figure out that pesky intermittent ground!

·
Registered
65 Posts
...when you carry a big stick to reposition the @#$% passenger side view mirror without having to pull over every 10 minutes!

Reactions: Surgeonhawkeye
481 - 500 of 773 Posts