Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

781 - 800 of 818 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
You know you drive a Yj, when, unlike all of the jls, and, jks, yours;
You can actually work on it without a degree in engineering.
👍👍

·
Registered
294 Posts
When the door striker not only rips your belt loop off, but some how cuts and bruises your hip through your pants without ripping the pants....how do you get a cut that is bleeding through pants lol? Let's just say I don't jump out from the back after working on it anymore..
LOL!!!! The other day I'm hopping into the Jeep to go for a beer run and had that happen. Walked back into the house with jeans torn to an indecent amount and a bleeding rump and was thankful the company we had were old friends. :)
RnS

·
Los Angeles
1,526 Posts
When you are so used to your gauges reading incorrectly that when your oil pressure finally hovers at 40 you decide that it must be broken.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,651 Posts
People at the gas pumps stop to say "Nice Jeep" instead of "Mallcrawler"

Reactions: Sonny S

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
People at the gas pumps stop to say "Nice Jeep" instead of "Mallcrawler"
I have a pic of your Jeep at the top of Boreas Pass (11,481'). I wouldn't ever call your rig a mallcrawler.

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,651 Posts
... when you work on it pretty much non-stop for a week and you still have half of the list of things to do left.
Shoot, you are quick. I have a list categorizing my lists. in order of how big wrench it will take. I'm on 7/16ths after 4 years.

Reactions: 89yjONEMORE!

·
Premium Member
3,651 Posts
I have a pic of your Jeep at the top of Boreas Pass (11,481'). I wouldn't ever call your rig a mallcrawler.

Good Luck, L.M.
Thanks, Btw...
I have gopro video of you leading the way.

·
Premium Member
8,137 Posts
I thought that was what Christmas was about - exchanging Jeep parts.

Reactions: Got it at last

·
Registered
261 Posts
Shoot, you are quick. I have a list categorizing my lists. in order of how big wrench it will take. I'm on 7/16ths after 4 years.
Well I'm pretty sure my list started out much shorter than yours. For example, one item is "replace rear transfer case seal". I haven't even been able to poke at it yet, because I'm currently stuck on "fix hardtop weatherstripping".

·
Registered
6 Posts
This happens to me everytime I fill her up. I have to barley squeeze the nozzle and it takes forever to fill it up and yet I still manage to get gas all over the place and me.
yea mine dose that all the time . I just tell folks when it comes out the filler it is full

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Welcome to the Forum placer miner,

Good Luck, L.M.

·
Registered
136 Posts

Good Luck, L.M.
Pics, or it didn't happen. (i believe it, I just kind of want to see..mine didn't survive the trip to the off road park, so , i had to wheel a bit in the wife's jl, so, i'm jealous, and need to pour salt in my own open wounds.)

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
At least your wife will ride in yours.
Mrs. Lucky will ride with me but she complains about no airbags. I tell her "Well at least we have seat belts".

Good Luck, L.M.

781 - 800 of 818 Posts