Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting a new from bumper as well as a new tire carrier that can hold up to 33s. What are your favorite types/ kinds of bumpers?
Post up some pics of yours if you can too. Would love to see them.

·
Registered
64 Posts
97'wrangler said:
I am looking into getting a new from bumper as well as a new tire carrier that can hold up to 33s. What are your favorite types/ kinds of bumpers?
Post up some pics of yours if you can too. Would love to see them.
This is the rampage recovery bumper it holds up to a 35" i believe. I like it alot but havent had it long, still need to add the backup lights! I think it cost about $600.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,886 Posts
Before you get a ton of posts of all sorts, what is your budget?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Neil F. said:
Before you get a ton of posts of all sorts, what is your budget?
Well now that you asked, I was going to get the rear first because I need a full size spare tire for the winter. I am thinking around 400$ if possible, but I will always think about others that may be a little more.
Then I am going to get a front bumper and flat fender flares at the same time.
Please post up more... :)

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
Here's one of my BTF (Blue Torch Fabworks) front bumper. I also have their rear bumper as well. It's almost identical to the Savvy bumper, but it's steel, not aluminum. Plus it has D-ring mounts.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Whatever you do DO NOT get anything made by smittybilt, I got the rock crawler rear bumper and tire carrier 2 days ago and it was a nightmare to install im talking removing the gas tank redrilling and tapping 1/4 thick of steel it is quit the job

1 - 9 of 9 Posts