Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of individuals on the forum who do their own work, repairs, additions, etc. I was curious what your most used tool or even your favorite was when came to working on your Jeep Wrangler.

It has to be for Wrangler use only. Could be a 9/16 inch wrench. Could be an air impact gun. Could be armor wipes I guess.

For someone like me looking to update my tool selection, please specify why each is your favorite or what you use your particular tool on!

Thanks in advance. I hope we get a good reply to this.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Set of hex bits for my screwdriver/power drill.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Snap on torque wrench, torx bits, and PB blaster.

those are my 3 most important tools in Jeep ownership. I think they are pretty self explanatory.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
A one and a half foot flat screw driver. I use it at least once to pry, jab,hammer or throw it across the garage each job.

Set of torx convenient as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd have to say an angle grinder. When Im done struggling to take a bolt off i just grind the head clear off or toss a cutoff wheel on there and cut.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My maul/BFH. Im sure i've used it more than anything. That or my aircompressor.

I had this vintage little old brass hammer that was on a wooden handle that my dad gave me. But the head broke off last weekend when I was beating on my rear shackles. RIP Brass Monkey.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My computer on Jeep Forum.I've learned more from you guys then anything I could get out of the manual. Thanks!!! :crash::banghead:

·
Registered
305 Posts
Great thread...

Very Small very bright(LED) Flashlight...
There are always tight dark corners all over the jeep needing light

Large Bandages for my knuckles/fingers
Self explanatory

·
Registered
419 Posts
I always carry my torx, sockets, paper towels and window cleaner (damn bugs) with me, along with a beach towel which is always under my seat in case of rain, etc...but that's not really a tool.

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
BFH, bottle opener, and credit card.... Not necessarily in that order.. :) Oh, Torx bits help a bit too... :)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts