Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Im bringin flexy back!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the what if you owned WF thread, a few of you mentioned you would like to have profiles of your rigs, I am entertaining the idea but wanted to gather some info first, what all would you like included on your profile?

Another forum that some of us frequest has this little bit as their profile.

Drivetrain: 4.2 Axles: D44/D44 Suspension: SOA Tires & Wheels: 35" MTR Recovery: Superwinch X9 Armor: 123 Accessories: 12124124

Thats not very fun so help define what all you want included... those that particpate, Ill even give a pat on the back, and let them test the system before anyone else :)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Maybe add a "Future Upgrades".

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
6,805 Posts
you are gonna have to make it much bigger to fit all my mods in there. Can you make a separate page loadable from the users name menu? That will allow maybe a picture and a description. Could be added to the drop down user menu or added somewhere else.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
year/model

future upgrades sounds good

and maybe something like what do you wheel,(mall crawler, mud, rocks etc.)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
One thing that I do like on JF (sorry) is that you can click a drop down by the users name and it gives you a quick list of their mods.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
Base rig (where you started), what you've built, what your goal rig is, and ultimate wish list of things you want.

·
Registered
53 Posts
2000 Wrangler TJ Sport.. D35/D44.. 4.0L.. 5speed... stock.. with 30x9.5x15 Firestone M/T.. removed bumperettes... and side steps... no other mod's besides tree rashes :) .. next step.. 3" rustys offroad lift with 1" BL.. 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL on 15x8 Cragers.. and only the future will hold what happens next ;)

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
2000 Wrangler TJ Sport.. D35/D44.. 4.0L.. 5speed... stock.. with 30x9.5x15 Firestone M/T.. removed bumperettes... and side steps... no other mod's besides tree rashes :) .. next step.. 3" rustys offroad lift with 1" BL.. 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL on 15x8 Cragers.. and only the future will hold what happens next ;)
You have a hard time following instructions don't you? :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
513 Posts
I would like to see a break down of the cost and maybe where part(s) were purchased. The first thing anybody does after seeing a mod, if they are interesting in doing the same to their jeep, is ask for the price.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I would like to see a break down of the cost and maybe where part(s) were purchased. The first thing anybody does after seeing a mod, if they are interesting in doing the same to their jeep, is ask for the price.
I'll need a bigger page then.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts