Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

your jeep profiles

1239 Views 13 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Scout
in the what if you owned WF thread, a few of you mentioned you would like to have profiles of your rigs, I am entertaining the idea but wanted to gather some info first, what all would you like included on your profile?

Another forum that some of us frequest has this little bit as their profile.

Drivetrain: 4.2 Axles: D44/D44 Suspension: SOA Tires & Wheels: 35" MTR Recovery: Superwinch X9 Armor: 123 Accessories: 12124124

Thats not very fun so help define what all you want included... those that particpate, Ill even give a pat on the back, and let them test the system before anyone else :)
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· WINNAR!!!!!!
2019 Sting Grey JLUR and 2021 Granite 392
5,164 Posts
you are gonna have to make it much bigger to fit all my mods in there. Can you make a separate page loadable from the users name menu? That will allow maybe a picture and a description. Could be added to the drop down user menu or added somewhere else.

· Registered
40 Posts
2000 Wrangler TJ Sport.. D35/D44.. 4.0L.. 5speed... stock.. with 30x9.5x15 Firestone M/T.. removed bumperettes... and side steps... no other mod's besides tree rashes :) .. next step.. 3" rustys offroad lift with 1" BL.. 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL on 15x8 Cragers.. and only the future will hold what happens next ;)

· Retired Moderator
8,157 Posts
2000 Wrangler TJ Sport.. D35/D44.. 4.0L.. 5speed... stock.. with 30x9.5x15 Firestone M/T.. removed bumperettes... and side steps... no other mod's besides tree rashes :) .. next step.. 3" rustys offroad lift with 1" BL.. 33x12.50x15 Super Swamper TSL on 15x8 Cragers.. and only the future will hold what happens next ;)
You have a hard time following instructions don't you? :rolleyes:

:D

· Registered
213 Posts
I would like to see a break down of the cost and maybe where part(s) were purchased. The first thing anybody does after seeing a mod, if they are interesting in doing the same to their jeep, is ask for the price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.