Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering buying this combo: BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO LT285/70R17E1 121R W with MB Chaos 17x8.5 with 4.5 backspace.

I have a 2007 unlimited Sahara. Completely stock. No lift, nothing. Discount tires said this will be a good fit, and that my tires will stick out from the body a little bit.

Your thoughts??

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have lt285-75-17 km2s an it gives the jeep a mean stance with no lift and no problems as far as rubbing unless I nail a pot hole or somethin.

image-3739458879.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like the size a lot for a stock suspension jk. Makes a big difference in the look of the jeep. They were on the jeep when purchased. I personally don't like the rims at all. They will be changed as soon as I get my lift on and can afford 35s and a new set.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it possible if you can get a low side straight shot from the back? I'd like to see how it looks looking straight down from the back. Thanks!! Awesome looking rigs!!

I have pretty much the same setup. 285/75s stock on mb chaos. Mine are 16s though
I have lt285-75-17 km2s an it gives the jeep a mean stance with no lift and no problems as far as rubbing unless I nail a pot hole or somethin.

View attachment 1070281

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'll get u a pic tomorrow after work man. It's too dark now just got home from work. And no I don't think you will at all.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I"m running 265/70s on MB Chaos 5's w/ 4.5 inch backspace and still have plenty of clearance... In fact, I'm planning to go up to 285s when I wear these out.

Green JKU FTW!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You're awesome!! Just had a shoot the breeze with a beer talk with a guy with 35's. Jealous?? Heck yah!! But, I'm a patient man...gotta save up for a lift, then it's GAME ON!!

Thanks for the shot. Seems like it sticks out a hair away from the fender. When the wife saw the 285 tire that discount tires had on display, let's say she got nervous real fast!! Then she saw the 35's. She was like :worthy::worthy: haha!!

I"m running 265/70s on MB Chaos 5's w/ 4.5 inch backspace and still have plenty of clearance... In fact, I'm planning to go up to 285s when I wear these out.

Green JKU FTW!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts