Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Tazer JL mini and ran the camera per the instructions. Well got it to work but it was the view was upside down. Rotated the camera and not the picture is blurry. Cleaned with Invisible Glass and towel and still showed a blurry picture. Cleaned with Alcohol and Q-tip and still the same blurry picture. Any ideas? Or is that camera a giant pile of shite.

·
Registered
599 Posts
The quality of those is all over the place.Im on my second

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
Is it the front camera for the JL? If so, i have the same one. It is a little fuzzy but it says on their website that it will not be as clear as the rear camera because the radio doesnt support HD for the front input.

From their website:

Screenshot_20200909-225940_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Little fuzzy I could handle. It's more like reading a newspaper through a glass of milk. Guess the customer service is as good as their products, no reply after 4 days.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Mine in my JT seems pretty good. Same set up as JL , except bracket.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry but that is the GARBAGE I'm getting from that POS camera. If you think it is good then fine.

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
That is horrible. Mine is a little fuzzy but nothing like that

·
Premium Member
586 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Sorry, but that's terrible. I really want a forward-facing camera for off road, but I've held off due to some of the issues like this I see people having. I was at the dealer the other day, and a salesman said the 2021 Wranglers are getting the forward-facing cameras like the Gladiators. I'm gonna hold out to see if this happens, and keep my fingers crossed they make a kit to retrofit this to my '18 JLUR.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Sorry, but that's terrible. I really want a forward-facing camera for off road, but I've held off due to some of the issues like this I see people having. I was at the dealer the other day, and a salesman said the 2021 Wranglers are getting the forward-facing cameras like the Gladiators. I'm gonna hold out to see if this happens, and keep my fingers crossed they make a kit to retrofit this to my '18 JLUR.
The Gladiators are piecing together a kit for retrofit it seems really involved. Hopefully FCA sees a market. Good luck

1 - 13 of 13 Posts