Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked this question once before, with no response. " Are their or are their not any zerk fittings on a 2010 Wrangler 2-dr. 6-speed. If so, how about pictures or at least location... :crash::banghead:

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
You're welcome. I have come across places that detail how to install them however. You just need to search a little. I don't remember where but JK-Forum or JK Owners would be good places to start.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks again, by the way, have you heard of anyplace that carries the protector guards for the fog lights on a 2010 wrangler??? any help, is greatly appreciated... Bob-:crash:

·
The Bad Guy
23,119 Posts
I've never seen any. Now that I think of it that would make a lot of sense. They have protection for every other light except the ones most likely to get wacked. Some of the after-market bumpers have built in protection for the factory fogs.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had a "01 and a '05, that I got them for thru Jeep. They were in their parts catalog(for anyone interested). Just thought It would ad to the looks, and be effective as well. Thanks again, Bob-:crash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts