Discussion Starter #2
Rockkrawler flex 2.5" lift, 35" duratracs on AEV wheels, ACE rear bumper

Rockhard skid plate:

Poison Spyder brawler bumper, Warn M8000S winch:

ARB twin compressor under passenger seat

EVO weld on sliders:

My first welding job:

Adams 1350 front driveshaft:

Currie tie rod, 4.88 gears, c-gussets, dyntrac pro-grip brakes, EVO drag link flip

Artec rear trackbar bracket and teraflex monster track bar

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Swapped out rock krawler springs for Evo 3" plush rides and sway bar links:

Evo spec King 2.5 shocks:

Evo hinged tire carrier:

Replaced rock krawler arms with EVO:

Genright aluminum rear bumper:

Better powder coated black:

Cut fenders:

37x13.5 Cooper SST Pro's on ATX chamber pro II beadlocks:

PSC hydraulic ram assist:

Dynomax quiet crawler exhaust:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice! First pic looks just like mine? but that's where it ends. Hoping to be able to add plenty of mods and still stay marrried

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EVO quarter pounder installed. Cut out crash bar, rotated rubicon sway bar motor, and relocated vacuum pump.

I lost my 10" LED and fog lights, but gaining the recessed winch and hi-lift slots makes up for it. I'll add the stinger someday after I move from this house, but right now my garage doesn't have enough depth for it to fit!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Nice build! Are you on rubi axles with different insides or did you do an axle swap?

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice build! Are you on rubi axles with different insides or did you do an axle swap?
Rubi axles but revolution rear shafts (stock flanges bent), 4.88 gears, and the fronts are getting revolution shafts with 1350 joints in a few days because I just lost an inner seal and dripping gear lube in the garage.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For Southern Florida off-roading and just daily driver duties, I took off the stinger and body mount carrier for now. The body mount was interfering when towing my camper. It's easier and faster to get in the back of the jeep with just the hinged carrier on. I'll put it back on someday when I have a truck to do towing duties. The stinger will go on before my Moab 2019 trip, but not needed for the malls of Miami.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
For Southern Florida off-roading and just daily driver duties, I took off the stinger and body mount carrier for now. The body mount was interfering when towing my camper. It's easier and faster to get in the back of the jeep with just the hinged carrier on. I'll put it back on someday when I have a truck to do towing duties. The stinger will go on before my Moab 2019 trip, but not needed for the malls of Miami.
I am headed back to Moab for Easter Jeep 19 if your around

1 - 18 of 18 Posts