Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across a youtube video on how to make a d-box which is basically a small plastic box with 5 relays and a fuse box in it. It's kind of cool, but ended up being sort of on the spendy side to make after getting all the stuff.

Anyways, i have a switch panel on order along with a 'Zombie Lights' rocker switch...I can't wait till it comes in.

Thing is the reviews i read said it doesn't come with a wiring diagram so i was wondering if anyone had one. From the picture it looks like it has 5 posts on the back. I believe one is power for the little light (which i'll hook to accessory), one is power for the larger light (the light that is 'on' when the switch is put to the on position....i'll put that to a constant 12v source), one is to go to the relay, and 2 grounds......I think.

But i have no idea which posts are for what....ugh. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Search "fog light switch always on" and I posted the rugged ridge diagram there. I'd forward it but can't do that on my phone. If you do it incorrectly the little light will always be on. It can be annoying. You can also look on rugged ridge web site.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I saw a good two part how too video on you tube for that just search dbox in there and google and if you wanna take the easy way out like I did lol you can get a spod, I just installed on on my jeep and it's great makes life so simple

·
Registered
129 Posts
Which switch body did you buy? Is it a single or double throw? Single or double pole?

They aren't too hard to sort out, once you know what you're working with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts